Membership - now thru August 1, 2012
During the organizational phase of the club (now to 31 July), membership is free.Simply use the "Contact" tab to send an email stating your desire to join and include your email address.
Some equipment is available to share.
Donations welcome. All donations go to purchase equipment to share and "certified" instruction at some club activitirs. Funding for the Annual Canyon Festival is separate and completely standalone.
Check the "Activities" tab often, participate in practice sessions and trip.
Membership - August 1, 2012 thru July 31, 2013
To be determined by the Board of Directors
Benefits of membership:
- All monthly programs are FREE
- Library privileges of books & videos (at program meetings)
- Print the OCC Release of Liability and the Membership Application Form (please print Release Form on one sheet, front and back if possible).
- Read Release Form & sign. For minor, also sign parent/legal guardian section. Every member joining needs a signed Form.
- Fill out the Membership Application Form and sign.
Membership Forms via Postal Service
Member forms and waivers can be mailed to:
OCC Membership % Gregory Foy
PO Box 1057
Ouray, Co 81427
Canyoneering is a personal choice and requires personal responsibility.Canyoneeringand associated activities are dangerous and can result in injury and/or death.Canyoneering exposes you to risks.Risks are not eliminated by training, or skill.By your participation in any OCC activity or event, you accept and assume anyand all risks, including those created by negligence, connected to such activityor event.
© Ouray Canyon Club
Site design and development by Ouray Canyon Club